Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Procrastinating

I have no idea why I'm writing this right now, considering I haven't started cleaning my house yet, or made it to the grocery store - two of the only items I had on my to do list today.  But I had lunch with a real estate agent, and what I thought was going to just be a quick lunch turned into us going on a homes tour of a relatively new housing development just outside of Austin.  SOOOO that took up a chunk of my day. 

Thought I'd quickly let you know that since this is Cath and Aaron's first time to Austin, I am trying to make James drive them to this REALLY run down trailer park on the way home from the airport and telling them that's where we live.  But maybe that's mean and bad karma like we are making fun of those people?  But I'm really not, I just thought it would be funny.  But now you've made me feel all bad about it so maybe we won't do it....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and PS - I downloaded this countdown ticker on my desktop - currently there are 73 days, 19 hours, 39 minutes and 29 seconds until my due date.  I was off my count yesterday by a few days - HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment