Thursday, December 23, 2010

Quickie

No, that's not what Willis and I are up to tonight.  I am still sick and haven't been feeling like even stepping out of bed, but I thought I would pop in and say a quick hello. 

The other day one of Willis's Christmas presents arrived (a new Pats t-shirt that is super soft) and once I saw that bad boy I had to have it (the t-shirt people, the t-shirt).  So when Willis got home from work I said, "Willis, one of your Christmas presents came but I think it's too small for you.  Can I have it?" 

So I've been wearing it ever since.  I think it would probably fit him just fine, by the way.  Poor Willis.  AND one of his other gifts from Bloomingdale's just didn't arrive.  Never came.  Looks like I need to make a trip to Walgreen's tomorrow if I feel better for some last minute fillers.  And no, I am not stepping foot in a mall right now, not even for Willis. 


A few days ago The Cankles and I hung out by the pool.  You can see the indentions that my flip flops made on my feet, just from me wearing them out my back door and about 45 steps.  They really are a sight to see.

I'll leave you with this.  I was trying to find the Christmas picture of Sox and Daisy wearing antlers from a few years ago to share (I know, we are freaks) but came across this one instead.  Did you know that we had the cats potty trained for a while?  True story.  I'll go into greater detail at a later date, but we lived in a tiny apartment at the time and used to be able to hear them tinkling in the toilet in the middle of the night.  Then I would come home from work and find little tiny floaters in there and get SO excited.


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment