Monday, December 13, 2010

Time Out


Oh, are you feeling left out, Belli Elasticity Belly Oil?  Well, maybe if you did what you said you were going to do, YOU would still be on that nice little plate from Anthropologie instead of your replacement, Clarins Tonic.  But now you are in an indefinite time out.  So go be with your new antique bottle friends who do nothing but sit there and don't get used. 

If you were to ask Willis what my pet peeve is, he would probably list about 1,546 of them at this stage in the game.  But my absolute, #1 pet peeve remains the same as before I turned into a crazy prego lady - and it's when people don't follow through or do what they say they are going to do.  And you, Belli, fall into this category. 

I have an idea, Belli.  I think that you should re-market your product to say, "If you want to get stretch marks that resemble Medusa hair, try us!!!"  Because as far as I'm concerned, that's what you are good for.

Dear Belli - this could be the mascot for your new
marketing campaign.
OK, enough of this Medusa talk.  It is what it is, and like Willis said (after assuring me it wasn't so bad for the 6,345th time), "we can get it taken care of" - you know, like we are in the mafia and since I get plastic surgery on a regular basis.

53 MORE DAYS 53 MORE DAYS 53 MORE DAYS!  I started to get really nervous in the shower - and yes I am still showering on a semi-regular basis.  Not about labor, and not even about having a little newborn here that I will have no idea how to care for.  I got nervous because I kept dropping everything.  EVERY TIME I PICKED SOMETHING UP.  I dropped the soap about 5 different times (DON'T DROP THE SOAP YOU JAILBIRD!!!!) along with my razor about 67 different times.  I have read it's because of some hormone called Relaxin that's being pumped through my joints, but can the person that decided this was a good idea please revisit your reasoning?  I mean, isn't it important for someone who is about to be holding a helpless infant to NOT drop things? 

Off for a hot stone pedi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment