Friday, October 15, 2010

Bubba knows

These days, it's like baby Santa comes every day!  Our very generous friends and family have started sending The Gifts.  Even though I tried, if you are home all day and get a knock at the door and a big box arrives, you wouldn't be able to not open it either.  (Actually, I didn't really ever try.)  I bust into those boxes like there is a ticking time bomb that I have to turn off.  It sort of reminds me of the Christmas where I opened up all of my gifts and re-wrapped them while my parents were at a holiday party because I just couldn't wait.  I think that was the year my mom had a fever and was delirious when she placed the order at JCrew so she just ordered everything that was circled in the catalog.

Anywaaaay, I am super excited with everything that comes through the door, but I think Bubba knew best what I would need RIGHT AWAY.  No, not the car seat.  And not a onesie, or even a diaper. 

Bubba sent Milk Screens. 

These are going to come in really handy since Willis has been instructed to have a thermos-full of margaritas along with espresso infused prosecco at the hospital for the moment after Baby Evan is born.  Hi Baby Evan - cheers!!!!! 



Bubba Tyll Paradiso has lots of Halloween costumes to choose from.

This wasn't even a costume - he's just pimp like that. 

Bubba has a better life than you and me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment