Wednesday, October 13, 2010

brown paper bag

Just in case you were wondering, I've gained over 17 pounds.  Baby Evan/Logan weighs 1.  YIKES!  After this discovery I was about to go breathe into a brown paper bag, but I can't seem to peel myself away from the miners coverage.  I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since I'm having dessert with every meal (if I can't have wine I'll have cheesecake!) and eating Halloween candy by the handful.  It's probably good they are individually wrapped, because that slows me down a little.  Maybe I should calm down.

Have to cut it short to get ready for a pediatrician office tour (so cute!), but I thought I'd pass along some pictures of items that are either in my life now, or might be in the future.

Jane Fonda needed a little support. 

I actually own one of these.  The Snoogle.







Is this so you can clean your house at the same time?


1 comment:

  1. FYI-just registered for the bra that is shown above. According to the Buy, Buy Baby consultant, Elton, if you are not getting the hands free model of the Medela pump, you'll need one of those bras so you can hold the pump and have one hand free for other activities. I guess we're supposed to be doing something at all times, even while pumping. I kinda pictured myself sitting on the couch watching Ellen and pumping with no need for my hands...but appartently I'm wrong (according to Elton). Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete