Sunday, October 17, 2010

One thousand, three hundred thirty two

As of today, there are 111 days left until my due date. 

By my calculations (which are usually wrong), that means I will pee roughly 1,332 more times until Baby Logan is here.  That's one thousand, three hundred thirty two more times for those of you who missed it.

1,332 



If you count all of the times I am up during the night, I'm averaging at least 12 - if not more - visits a day to the ladies' room (#1, people - don't get too excited).  Or men's rooms, depending on how desperate I am.  Yesterday I kind of peed in my pants in the car, so some of these times aren't even in an actual facility.  True story. 

Willis told me he is never riding in the passenger seat again, but I'm not sure he's ever been in the passenger seat to begin with, so no love lost there.  Maybe I should go ahead and buy that seat protector we were planning on getting for the car seat, because I have a sinking feeling this will not be the last time this happens.  (Sidenote:  Do you think Willis had any idea what he was getting into that rainy night on June 9, 2004?  Me either.) 

On a drier/less disgusting/less TMI note, I'd like to take a minute to introduce you to Little Willis.  Little Willis is keeping us company until Baby Logan arrives.  So far we have discovered that his interests are drinking beer on the baby glider, and having long talks with Sox on the couch.  He's really fitting in well with the family so far.


Takin' the baby glider for a test drive.
 
They talked all night long.  Those scoundrels.
Little Willis made Sox LOL.
 Lastly, in case you are confused, we are trading off calling Baby K a few names while we make up our minds.  This week, he's Logan.  Our lil guy, Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment