Monday, October 18, 2010

Doody in a Cup

If you don't like talking about #2, then this blog entry is not for you. 

For those of you still here, please study the picture below. 


This, ladies and gentlemen, is a picture of shit in a cup.  That someone has run over in a parking spot. 

I was dropping off some pants to get hemmed at the tailor today (don't worry, Lisa, not the ones I'm borrowing from you), and when I got out of the car, I was hit in the face with the most overwhelming whiff of poo I think I've ever smelled.  It's kind of hot and sunny here today, too, so that really enhanced the smell. 

Anyway, I noticed the shit cup right away and realized that was the source of the smell.  And I thought to myself, "Who does that?  Who puts shit in a cup and runs over it, or puts a cup of shit somewhere for someone else to run over?"  Please note I didn't think to take a picture until I was in the tailor, and by the time I came out, someone had parked over the cup of shit.  So, I had to wait for a truck to move in order to get the shot.  You're welcome. 

Willis's first reaction was, "why would someone shit in a cup?"  My brother wanted to make sure that it was really poo, and not icing or fudge.  See, I don't think that it's person poo.  I think it's dog poo, and someone was just being a jerk and put it in a place where someone would run over it.  What do you think? 

In other news, how cute is Daisy?

Daisy is keeping her brother warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment