Sunday, October 10, 2010

It Depends

Had a very nice time visiting Barton Creek Resort and Spa this weekend, where it just so happened American Idol tryouts were also going on.  I kept walking by where I knew the judges were sitting just to get a peek at JLo's booty, but they had pretty tight security.

It occurred to me this weekend that much of my time these days is spent either in the bathroom or trying to find one since I constantly have to pee.  (Don't worry, I won't get into #2 talk unless I'm really out of things to write about... But boy do I love a little #2 talk...)  If I'm in public I'm on the hunt for a bathroom, and if I don't have to go yet, I'm worried about where the closest one is.  I now know where the majority of public bathrooms are in the Austin area, and which ones to avoid.  (Mental note - there is no bathroom on the part of the Greenbelt trail near where we live, and on the weekends there are too many people around to pop a squat.)  In fact, I had a pleasant discovery the other day in the Target bathroom when I realized it smells like Trix cereal.  I'm definitely looking forward to my next trip to Target. 

I think Lisa Marie Nowak had the right idea.  Not about the potential harm she was going to cause to others, but about the diaper.  Why isn't it PC as adults to wear diapers?  I realize that some people really don't have a choice - which I am sure is a terrible way to live.  I'm talking about wearing diapers to things like concerts, sporting events, the mall, your living room, etc.  Places where it's annoying to have to stop what you are doing to go.  If it was cool to just sport a diaper every once in a while, think of all the things you wouldn't miss.  "Ooooh, I really don't want to go now, what if they play ___song?"  And think about the lines for the the ladies bathroom at bars where you are either BFF with the girls around you or plotting against them.  It wouldn't exist. 


Willis said he would be agreeable to this idea if there was some sort of pump you could have that would suck all the wet out.  But, I'm not really sure where it would go.   

We're working on it. 
This lady didn't have to stop hula hooping when she had to go since she had on a diaper. 

1 comment: