Saturday, October 2, 2010

The conversation every expecting couple should have


This is what Baby Kilham will look like, according to a trusty website.
Is that baby cute?  Well, let's hope so, because according to a very trusty website online, that is what Baby Kilham is slated to look like.  I think he looks slightly Hispanic (and there is nothing wrong with that), but since neither of us are Hispanic (that we know of), this is a little strange.  And it seems that he has a bit of a pigment issue going on on the left side of his head. 

Last night when we were leaving dinner (and in between me whining about my back hurting), I brought up a conversation that I think every expecting couple should have.

me:  "What if we have an ugly baby?"
Willis:  "I don't think we'll have an ugly baby." 
me:  "Well I think we were both cute when we were little, but what if that cancels each other out to make an ugly baby?  I'm worried that we'll be so jaded by love that we won't know whether or not the baby is ugly."
Willis:  "I know I'll love the baby, but I think my analytical skills will still be intact.  I'll be able to tell."
me:  "I don't think so.  Maybe we can ask people once he's born just to make sure."

Thankfully all of my friends have really cute kids, so I haven't had to be the bearer of bad news (yet).  But what if you are the ones who have the baby that everyone whispers about??  I'm compiling my list of people who I think will tell me the truth...

PS - as I was doing this online, one website asked for a cell phone number before giving the results.  I didn't want to put mine in, so I put in a number that was one digit off from mine.  Now apparently some random person has a text of Baby Kilham.  I hope they said when they got it, "oh, why do I have a picture of this cute baby all of a sudden?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment