Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kitties

I have just returned from Walmart (and why haven't I been shopping at Walmart this whole time?  So cheap!) where I picked up some more big plastic bins.  We are moving in a few weeks, and I am going to be REALLY organized at our new place.  Or at least have it appear that way.  I'll have a garage for the first time in my adult life, and what better way to get organized than to store a bunch of shit you don't use in plastic bins in your garage?

I also picked up 5 more mulled cider candles.  After I made him smell it (the candle, people - the candle), the re-stocking guy told me they only get them around this time.  This is seriously the best smelling candle in the world, so I got scared and decided that 5 was a good number for backup.  Plus they were only $3.  Who cares if they only last 18 minutes - $3 is $3.

Now for a few pictures of Sox and Daisy Kilham for your enjoyment. 

Sox just had to see for himself - he couldn't believe he was getting a brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment