Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HELLO EVERYBODY

HELLO EVERYBODY!

We are back from our nice weekend away in Boston.  Actually, we got back on Monday night but I have basically been in bed ever since because I was just...so...tired.  It was such a great time seeing all of our friends and family, and my baby shower was perfect. 

I don't THINK we got bbgs, and I have pictures that show my parents and Willis performing The Inspection (you know, as part of The Plan), but I'm too spooked that the bbgs are just waiting for me to get comfortable before they make their appearance.  So, I think it would jinx it to post pics and say that we didn't bring them home.  Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.

Tonight I'll be headed to my second prenatal yoga class.  The first one was LAUGHABLE - there were women in there with due dates 5 days away doing about 100 downward dogs while I just stayed on my hands and knees intently staring down at my yoga mat.  Baby Logan was just kick kick kicking away, and it made me feel a little better - like, "we're in this together, buddy!"  If only he knew the performance that his mother was putting on...

I feel like I am walking around in a complete fog, and I'm wondering if this is what life is going to be like from now on.  Like I took something to take the edge off.  I have to admit it was pretty nice watching everyone bustle by on their way to work in Boston on Monday morning while Willis and I stared at them through the window of Finagle a Bagel on Boylston St.  Like Willis said, "sure is funny watching people all stressed on their way to work when you don't have to go.  Look at that woman running.  Sucker!"  Poor Willis had to go back to the work the next day, though, and he wasn't laughing then. 

Off to get some stationery for Logan so he can start writing all of his thank you notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment